Special Needs programming available at the Shimon and Sara Birnbaum Jewish Community Center includes:
- Adult Intern Program – social and recreational opportunities for adults with Special Needs
- J-Zone Respite program – provides recreational fun for children with special needs, to give parents and caregivers a well-deserved break from the daily challenges of childcare.
- J-Connects – fun and entertaining evenings for adults with Special Needs
- Special Needs Swim program and Swim Team
- Aphasia Communications Group
- Aphasia Caregiver Support Group